Terms and Conditions for all Planet Series Events:
(see additional terms and conditions pertaining to specific events below)
- Planet Series Events reserves the right to decline any application at its discretion.
- Each exhibitor must submit an individual application and payment. There is no sharing of booths or exhibit space without prior approval, which may be obtained by emailing [email protected].
- Exhibitors are responsible for the setup and breakdown of their booth/exhibit, and the removal of all materials.
- Exhibitors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only products, services, and literature specified in the exhibitor application.
- All food sold or given away must be 100% plant-based. Plant-based means no animal products, i.e., flesh, fat, broth, gelatin, egg, dairy, or honey.
- Because Planet Series Events seeks to promote zero-waste we ask that your single-use food service items be compostable.
- No single use plastic water bottles are allowed at the event.
- No balloons of any type are allowed at the event.
- Exhibitors must staff their booths/exhibits for the duration of the entire event out of courtesy to patrons, other exhibitors and organizers of the event. Failure to follow this condition will result in the exhibitor being ineligible to participate in future events.
- Each exhibitor will provide their own tent if desired (100 sq. ft. maximum — 10′ X 10′). All tents shall be weighted and not staked. This is an outdoor event, so be prepared for the expected weather conditions.
- If you need a space larger than 10’X10′, please contact [email protected].
- Planet Series events provides each exhibitor with one 8’ table and one chair (exhibitors must provide their own tablecloth and other staging/booth materials).
- Photos and videos of you and your exhibitor table may be used for future outreach, education, marketing, or other purposes.
- Animal organizations (or other types of organizations) that breed animals, or support the breeding of animals, are not permitted to participate.
- Exhibitors must have signage clearly identifying their name. Food exhibitors must have signage clearly listing menu items and prices.
- All food exhibitors who are cooking/heating onsite and/or have a refrigerator must each have a fire extinguisher by order of the Fire Marshal (a small fire extinguisher will suffice).
- Exhibitors agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators or the Planet Series Events for theft, damage, or destruction of goods, or for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
- Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of the Planet Series events, including, but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, the event coordinators shall in no way be liable to exhibitors. Should any contingency prohibit the event from taking place as scheduled, event coordinators will make their best effort to reschedule the event on a weekend day as near to the original date as possible, but there is no guarantee that the event will be rescheduled.
Planet Virginia Additional Terms and Conditions:
NorthWest Federal Credit Union (NFCU) has been generous by allowing Planet Virginia the use of their facility. We want to ensure that the event is successful, from the number of people who attend to the positive experience that they have, so that we can continue in future years. With this said, NFCU reviews every exhibitor and has the authority to reject inappropriate exhibitors and/or marketing collateral and handouts.
Setup for Planet Virginia begins at 8:00 AM on Sunday, April 21, 2024, and all exhibitors must be ready for operation by 9:30 AM.
- ELECTRIC GENERATORS ARE PROHIBITED at Planet Virginia
- For Planet Virginia the deadline to request electricity is end of day March 24, 2024.
- For Planet Virginia the deadline for ALL exhibitor applications is end of day April 7, 2024.
NOTE: Any exhibitors sampling or selling food must CLICK HERE to read the Guidelines for Sampling at Temporary Events: Farmers Markets, Fairs, Conventions, and Festivals for County of Fairfax, Virginia. Once the permit has been obtained please email a copy to [email protected] all Temporary Food Establishment Permits must be sent no later than March 24th, 2023.
Planet Maryland Additional Terms and Conditions:
Elm Street Park, as part of the Montgomery County Parks and Recreation Department is excited to once again, for the third consecutive year, host Planet Maryland (formerly Planet Bethesda).
In 2024, we will make every effort to ensure the event surpasses the success of previous years for all involved. To this end we ask that all exhibitors be mindful of their appearance, content, and quality. Planet Series Events reserves the right to reject any exhibitor it deems inappropriate.
Setup for Planet Maryland begins at 10:00 AM on Sunday, June 2, 2024, and all exhibitors must be ready for operation by 11:30 AM.
Planet DC Additional Terms and Conditions:
THANK YOU FOR BEING A PLANET SERIES EVENTS EXHIBITOR!
Need more information? Want to sponsor? Click book a call below to set up a meeting.